Overview of the Program
The Adult Learning Center offers a number of courses to enrich and expand knowledge and opportunities for our students and the general community.
U.S. Citizenship Preparation is our current offering.
Who We Serve
Anyone 18 years and older is eligible to enroll. Students should be eligible for citizenship application and have at least an intermediate level of English.
What We Offer
Classes prepare students for the US citizenship interview.
- Instruction is designed to be practical and immediately useful
- Classes are taught by experienced professionals
- Small class size ensures acquisition of skills
United States Citizenship
Students prepare for the U.S. Citizenship examination. There is no cost for the class.
- Day classes held on Wednesday afternoons from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Evening classes held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
How to Enroll
Register Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM at the Adult Learning Center’s Main Office, 4 Lake Street, Nashua, NH 03060
For more information or to register, call Marie Hendra, 603-882-9080 x 2201 or email email@example.com