Overview of the Program
The Adult Learning Center offers a number of courses to enrich and expand knowledge and opportunities for our students and the general community.
U.S. Citizenship Preparation is our current offering.
Who We Serve
Anyone 18 years and older is eligible to enroll
In response to the need for trained and literate employees, we offer specialized English as a Second Language and Adult Basic Education classes on-site at local businesses. These classes, paid for by the employer, reflect the efforts of management to address the literacy needs of their workers.
What We Offer
- Instruction is designed to be practical and immediately useful
- Classes are taught by experienced professionals
- Small class size ensures acquisition of skills
United States Citizenship
Students prepare for the U.S. Citizenship examination. There is no cost for the class.
- Day classes held on Tuesday afternoons from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM
- Evening classes held on Wednesday evenings from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
How to Enroll
Register Monday through Friday, from 8:30 AM to 4:00 PM at the Adult Learning Center’s Main Office, 4 Lake Street, Nashua, NH 03060
For more information or to register, call Marie Hendra, 603-882-9080 x 2201 or email firstname.lastname@example.org