Enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year is now open.
Scroll to the bottom of our web page for the link to our 2019-2020 enrollment forms. Registration is U.S. Mail only during the first two weeks of enrollment each year. In-person and faxed enrollment forms are accepted thereafter. Spots fill on a first come, first served basis. You must reapply each year, regardless of past participation.
Incomplete enrollments cannot be processed. Please ensure all items referenced on our Enrollment Checklist (including a recent photo of your child) are included at the time of registration to avoid processing delays. Thank you.
Welcome to School Age Adventures - before and after school care that is fun, safe, affordable and right in your neighborhood school!
Who We Serve
The ALC School Age Adventures program provides before and after school care to elementary school children in Nashua, Merrimack, Litchfield, Hollis, Mont Vernon and Wilton/Lyndeborough areas. We strive to promote healthy social and academic development of children, while allowing parents to work knowing their children are safe and happy.
- On-site service at your child's school. Most programs meet in the cafeteria, gym or APR.
- Our morning program start time is 6:40 AM in Nashua, and 6:30 AM in Merrimack, Mont Vernon, Litchfield and Hollis.
- Breakfast is provided to all students attending the morning program. Snacks are provided to all students attending our after school program.
- Our after school program runs from the close of the school day until 6:00 PM in all service locations.
- Our School Age Adventures program operates on the same calendar as your School District, with coverage for prescheduled delayed openings and early release days. Our program is closed on days schools are closed.
- Our staff-to-child ratios exceed NH State childcare guidelines.
- “Homework Club” supports academic achievement.
- All children participate in developmentally appropriate indoor activities, outdoor activities, games, cooperative play and enrichment activities during our program hours.
Looking to register your child for 2020-2021?
Open enrollment starts in late May / early June each year. New enrollment forms must be submitted every school year, regardless of past participation. Forms are available to download, once open enrollment begins.
Registration is U.S. Mail only during the first two weeks of open enrollment. In-person and faxed enrollment forms are accepted thereafter. Spots fill on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you are using the correct enrollment forms to register your child and all items on our Enrollment Checklist are included with your packet to avoid processing delays or the forms being returned to you.
Please check our website in late April, 2020 for more information on the 2020/2021 open enrollment period. Thank you.
How To Enroll
Enrollment packets may be downloaded (see links below) or you may request a packet in person at our 4 Lake Street, Nashua, New Hampshire location.
Parents must re-enroll their children every school year. Prior participation does not guarantee a child's eligibility for the new school year. Once enrollment opens registrations are accepted via U.S. Mail only during the first two weeks. Please enroll your child early, as many programs fill up and may have a wait list. Completed enrollment packets and payment should be sent along to the Nashua Adult Learning Center at the address listed below. Enrollment forms should not be given directly to the Site Directors and/or support staff members at the individual school programs.
Completed enrollment packets, immunization records, proof of annual physical, and payment should be mailed, to:
Nashua Adult Learning Center
ATTN: School Age Care Office
4 Lake Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Weekly cost varies depending on your child’s schedule. We do offer sibling discounts for full time participants. Tuition assistance is available to qualifying families through the State of New Hampshire's Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS).
For more information, contact Debi at 603-882-9080 x2212.
Our direct fax is 882-8045.
Ask about our week-long February, April and Summer vacation camp programs!
2019-2020 Enrollment Packet (U.S. Mail only through June 14th. Include recent photo of your child on page 10.)