2021-2022 BEFORE AND AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM REGISTRATION IS OPEN
Enrollment packets are available for download. Please click on the link below for the school district your child attends. Packets are accepted via U.S. Mail only during the first two weeks of open enrollment.
Program start dates vary by school district and may not be on the first day of school. All information regarding pricing, first day of our programs, locations and hours is contained in the enrollment documents. Thank you for your patience.
TO ALL SCHOOL AGE ADVENTURES PARENTS AND FAMILIES
We hope everyone is staying healthy and safe during this time. Our School Age Adventures program runs within the public elementary schools in Hollis, Litchfield, Merrimack and Nashua. We look forward to welcoming back our School Age Adventures families and meeting new ones in the Fall!
Welcome to School Age Adventures - before and after school care that is fun, safe, affordable and right in your neighborhood school!
Who We Serve
The ALC School Age Adventures program provides before and after school care to elementary school children in Nashua, Merrimack, Litchfield and Hollis areas. We strive to promote healthy social and academic development of children, while allowing parents to work knowing their children are safe and happy.
- On-site service at your child's school. Most programs meet in the cafeteria, gym or APR.
- Our morning program start time is 6:40 AM in Nashua, and 6:30 AM in Merrimack, Litchfield and Hollis.
- Breakfast is provided to all students attending the morning program. Snacks are provided to all students attending our after school program.
- Our after school program runs from the close of the school day until 6:00 PM in all service locations.
- Our School Age Adventures program operates on the same calendar as your School District, with coverage for prescheduled delayed openings and early release days. Our program is closed on days schools are closed.
- Our staff-to-child ratios exceed NH State childcare guidelines.
- “Homework Club” supports academic achievement.
- All children participate in developmentally appropriate indoor activities, outdoor activities, games, cooperative play and enrichment activities during our program hours.
Looking to register your child for the Fall?
New enrollment forms must be submitted every school year, regardless of past participation. Forms are available to download, once open enrollment begins.
The registration process will be outlined in detail in our enrollment documents, once available. Spots fill on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you are using the correct enrollment forms to register your child and all items on our "Enrollment Checklist" are included with your mailing to avoid processing delays.
Questions? Please contact our office at (603) 882-9080 x2212.
How To Enroll
Enrollment packets may be downloaded (see links below).
Parents must re-enroll their children every school year. Prior participation does not guarantee a child's eligibility for the new school year. Once enrollment starts, registrations are accepted via U.S. Mail only during the initial open enrollment period. Please enroll your child early, as many programs fill up and may have a wait list. Completed enrollment packets and payment should be sent along to the Nashua Adult Learning Center at the address listed below. Enrollment forms should not be given directly to the Site Directors and/or support staff members at the individual school programs.
Completed enrollment packets, photo of your child, immunization records, proof of annual physical, and payment should be mailed, to:
Nashua Adult Learning Center
ATTN: School Age Care Office
4 Lake Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Weekly cost varies depending on your child’s schedule. We do offer sibling discounts for full time participants. Tuition assistance is available to qualifying families through the State of New Hampshire's Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS).
For more information, contact Debi at 603-882-9080 x2212.
Our direct fax is 882-8045.
Ask about our week-long February, April and Summer vacation camp programs!
Enrollment forms are available for the current school year only. Forms change each school year. Please ensure you download the correct packet for your school district. Thank you.