HOLLIS SCHOOL DISTRICT ONLY: Enrollment is now open for the 2020-2021 before and after care programs. Please download the forms below specific to Hollis enrollment and send them via U.S. Mail to secure your child's spot.
LITCHFIELD SCHOOL DISTRICT ONLY: Enrollment is now open for the 2020-2021 before and after care programs. Please download the forms below specific to Litchfield enrollment and send them via U.S. Mail to secure your child’s spot.
TO ALL SCHOOL AGE PARENTS
We hope you and your family are staying healthy and safe during this time. Our School Age Adventures program runs within the public elementary schools. Upon each school district determining a return plan for students, as well as how our program will return for the 2020-2021 school year, we will proceed with our open enrollment process. Information and our enrollment packets will be posted for each district on our website, once approved. Be aware, there may be a delay in your school district's program start date. We are looking forward to working with all our families again. Thank you.
Welcome to School Age Adventures - before and after school care that is fun, safe, affordable and right in your neighborhood school!
Who We Serve
The ALC School Age Adventures program provides before and after school care to elementary school children in Nashua, Merrimack, Litchfield and Hollis areas. We strive to promote healthy social and academic development of children, while allowing parents to work knowing their children are safe and happy.
- On-site service at your child's school. Most programs meet in the cafeteria, gym or APR.
- Our morning program start time is 6:40 AM in Nashua, and 6:30 AM in Merrimack, Mont Vernon, Litchfield and Hollis.
- Breakfast is provided to all students attending the morning program. Snacks are provided to all students attending our after school program.
- Our after school program runs from the close of the school day until 6:00 PM in all service locations.
- Our School Age Adventures program operates on the same calendar as your School District, with coverage for prescheduled delayed openings and early release days. Our program is closed on days schools are closed.
- Our staff-to-child ratios exceed NH State childcare guidelines.
- “Homework Club” supports academic achievement.
- All children participate in developmentally appropriate indoor activities, outdoor activities, games, cooperative play and enrichment activities during our program hours.
Looking to register your child for the 2020-2021 school year?
(Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, registration is delayed. Thank you for your patience.)
New enrollment forms must be submitted every school year, regardless of past participation. Forms are available to download, once open enrollment begins.
The registration process will be outlined in detail in our open enrollment packets, once available. Spots fill on a first come, first served basis. Please ensure you are using the correct enrollment forms to register your child and all items on our "Enrollment Checklist" are included with your mailing to avoid processing delays or your registration forms being returned to you.
Please check back for more information on the 2020-2021 open enrollment period.
How To Enroll
Enrollment packets may be downloaded (see links below).
Parents must re-enroll their children every school year. Prior participation does not guarantee a child's eligibility for the new school year. Once enrollment starts, registrations are accepted via U.S. Mail only during the initial open enrollment period. Please enroll your child early, as many programs fill up and may have a wait list. Completed enrollment packets and payment should be sent along to the Nashua Adult Learning Center at the address listed below. Enrollment forms should not be given directly to the Site Directors and/or support staff members at the individual school programs.
Completed enrollment packets, photo of your child, immunization records, proof of annual physical, and payment should be mailed, to:
Nashua Adult Learning Center
ATTN: School Age Care Office
4 Lake Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Weekly cost varies depending on your child’s schedule. We do offer sibling discounts for full time participants. Tuition assistance is available to qualifying families through the State of New Hampshire's Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS).
For more information, contact Debi at 603-882-9080 x2212.
Our direct fax is 882-8045.
Ask about our week-long February, April and Summer vacation camp programs!
Click here for our 2020-2021 enrollment forms- MERRIMACK ONLY (Coming Soon!)
Click here for our 2020-2021 enrollment forms- NASHUA ONLY (Coming Soon!)