Welcome to School Age Adventures - before and after school care that is fun, safe, affordable and right in your neighborhood school!
Who We Serve
The ALC School Age Adventures program provides before and/or after school care to elementary school children in Nashua, Merrimack, Litchfield, Hollis, Mont Vernon and Wilton/Lyndeborough areas. We strive to promote healthy social and academic development of children, while allowing parents to work knowing their children are safe and happy.
- Our morning program start time is 6:40 AM in all Nashua schools, and 6:30 AM in all Merrimack, Mont Vernon, Litchfield and Hollis schools.
- Breakfast is provided to all students attending the before school programs. Snacks are provided to all students attending our after school programs.
- Our after school programs run from the close of the school day until 6:00 PM in all locations.
- Our School Age Adventures programs operate on the same calendar as your School District, with coverage for delayed openings and scheduled early release days. Our program is closed on days schools are closed.
- Our staff-to-child ratios exceed NH State childcare guidelines.
- “Homework Club” supports academic achievement.
- All children participate in developmentally appropriate indoor activities, outdoor activities, games, cooperative play and enrichment activities during our program hours.
Looking to enroll your child for the 2019-2020 School Year?
Open enrollment for all school age care programs begins in May each year. Prior program participation does not guarantee a spot and all children must reapply each year.
Please check back in April for more information on pricing and enrollment requirments. Thank you!
How To Enroll
Enrollment packets may be downloaded (see link below) or you may request a packet in person at our 4 Lake Street, Nashua, New Hampshire location.
Parents must enroll/re-enroll their child every school year. Prior participation does not guarantee a child's eligibility for the new school year. Enrollment begins in mid-May for the following school year and is done via US Mail only during the first two weeks. Please enroll your child early, as many programs fill up and may have a wait list. Completed enrollment packets and payment should be sent along to the Adult Learning Center at the address listed below. Enrollment forms should not be given directly to the Site Directors and/or support staff members at the school programs.
Completed enrollment packets, immunization records, proof of annual physical, and payment should be mailed, to:
Adult Learning Center
ATTN: School Age Care Office
4 Lake Street
Nashua, New Hampshire 03060
Weekly cost varies depending on your child’s schedule. We do offer sibling discounts for full time enrollments. Tuition assistance is available to qualifying families through the State of New Hampshire's Department of Health & Human Services (DHHS).
For more information, contact the Debi at 603-882-9080 x2212.
Our direct fax is 882-8045.
Ask about our week-long February, April and Summer vacation camp programs!
2018-2019 Enrollment Packet (Nashua, Hollis, Merrimack, Litchfield)
2018-2019 Enrollment Packet (Wilton / Lyndeborough)
2018-2019 Enrollment Packet (Mont Vernon)