WELCOME TO THE ALC
LEARN. GROW. THRIVE.
Our programs reflect solutions to the needs of individuals who want to better train themselves for the workplace and also reflect solutions for the local business community, which needs trained individuals in order to thrive.
Our programs continue to expand because we are committed to being responsive to the needs of the community.
- Basic Skills & HiSET (GED) Prep and Testing
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- College Transitions
- Clearway High School
- Before and After School Care
- School Age Adventures
- Adventure Camp
- Computer Technology
- Medical Coding for Certification
- Adult Learner Services
- Early Childhood Adventures - Childcare 6 weeks to 5 years
is a vibrant, exciting place to learn
We provide academic programs, skills training, and support services to help people succeed, including:
- Adults who want to better train themselves for the workplace
- Young adults who want to complete their high school education
- Children who need safe, nurturing child care and after school programs